Trademark Usage Policy
We are proud of the business that we are building and we take pride in our logos and trademarks. And we want our fans to spread the word about RepairNet. But we require that you adhere to these rules for using our logos and trademarks.
- “RepairNet.io,” the “RepairNet” stylized script logo, and “A smarter way to repair your car! 👨🔧” are our trademarks.
- Except as provided here, you may not use any of our trademarks without our prior written permission.
For general uses of our marks:
- Your use of our trademarks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us (unless we consent in writing to such sponsorship or endorsement), and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands.
Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our trademarks with your name, your trademarks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our trademarks into your name or logo
- Modify the appearance of our logos, such as changing the color, shape or proportions
- Use old versions of our logo
- Add words directly around the logo or overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our trademarks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You may not create an Instagram or Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our trademarks.
- You may not use any of our trademarks to disparage RepairNet or our services. You agree to cease all such uses upon notice from us.